1. I am from China.
2. 24
3. Still study
4. I have Talent and confidence.
5. To be game designer or animation director or film director.
6. CEO of SONY
7. A+8. expert in creativity
9. I have digital camera.
10.Sorry,I don't have style photo now, but I send some picture that I like. I sometimes imagine that I can be that style.
11. The most songs I like is the song based on eastern style(I mean China, Japan and Corea). But, I can list some English songs that I like:
(1) As long as you love me------from Backstreet boy.
(2) Since you been gone------Kelly.Clarkson
(3) All songs of Nivana
(4) Wellcome to the jungle-----Guns and Rose
12. Jumpc.com Comic.com Gamspot.com IGN.com Futureshop.com EBgames.com
13. 3 favorite films: Lord of rings Banquet(only because of one character,a general with cool Chinese ancient armar) Star War
14. I am sorry, the books I like the most are Chinese book: Three Kingdom(Chiese) The alchemist(from Brazil author) Some history books
15. Anime Computer hardwear Games(any computer game or video game)
No comments:
Post a Comment